Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo
Yields: 1 serving
- 525g baked spaghetti squash
- 180g grilled chicken, cut into strips
- 113g plain Greek yogurt (I used 2% here)
- 66g fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 Laughing Cow creamy cheese wedges in light Swiss flavor
- 60mL high protein reduced fat milk (I like Fairlife brand)
- Poke holes all over the squash with a fork or knife and microwave on a microwave safe dish for 6-12 minutes, depending on the size of squash, until soft; allow to cool before cutting open and removing seeds. Scrape with a fork to yield “spaghetti noodles” and set aside.
- Place yogurt, cheeses, and milk in a saucepan over medium low heat and stir until smooth; add in any seasoning as desired such as salt, pepper, garlic, etc.
- Place squash on a plate and top with sauce & chicken and enjoy! You can also stir squash into the sauce if desired.
Nutrition Information (excluding bread as pictured):